This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rec View Post
    The trailers made it look awful, but I'm tempted to take your word and watch it.
    lol funny you should say that. I originally included the trailer in my post, then watched it for the first time and promptly removed it cause it makes the film look so bad. I'd have the same opinion as you from the trailer but wifey told me it was good and I must admit it was.

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

• Love the voice-over dude as he's introducing Kermit, haha.

Comment

• Saw that last night too, great trailer, never saw the muppets coming.

edit - Saw the latest Pirates yesterday, its much of the same and a little long.
          Last edited by ResLo; 27-05-11, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Yeah I was fairly unimpressed with the new Pirates.
            Funniest bit was when he fell over in the shrubs and started attacking them.

Comment

• Thanks for ruining the only good part of the movie, Milenko.

*crosses Pirates off of his list of movies to watch

Comment

• Sharks in a supermarket.. it just doesnt get any better than this:

Comment

• i enjoyed this, was better than i thought it would be. some great supporting actors in it.

Comment

• Holy shit mepm, that's a new low.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                      Sharks in a supermarket.. it just doesnt get any better than this:
                      FFS, really? They should totally have called it that though.

Comment

• Originally posted by rec View Post
                        Thanks for ruining the only good part of the movie, Milenko.

*crosses Pirates off of his list of movies to watch
                        Haha my bad man. Did you actually go to see it? If so, did you like it?
                        I thought it was quite boring. No Kira either

Comment

• Originally posted by mepm View Post
                          i enjoyed this, was better than i thought it would be. some great supporting actors in it.

Watched that a couple nights ago.
                          To drawn out, no character depth and pretty average acting :/

They could have done so much more with it imo.

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                          Sharks in a supermarket.. it just doesnt get any better than this:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry, although the shark cage made out of shopping baskets made me LOL quite hard.

Comment

• X-Men First Class was alright in parts but annoying more than anything, it even conflicted with all the other movies this is supposed to be a prequel too.

Though I lol'ed hard at the Wolverine cameo haha!

Comment

• If you like neo realism proto metaphysical detective spy thrillers with little to no dialogue I thought Jim Jarmuschs "The limits of control" was quite good.

Comment

• Cedar Rapids, great comedy with that guy from The Hangover.

Comment

Working...
                                X