Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call of Duty: Black Ops only $68AUD on Steam for GUpremium users!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Black Ops only $68AUD on Steam for GUpremium users!

First Step: Are you a GUpremium member? This offer is only for Premium members.

Second Step: The costs! = $68AUD

Firstly, Commonwealth rips me by a few cents an only exchanging my cash for 95cents AUS instead of the current exchange rate of 99cents AUS.

Ok, I get charged $22 from Commonwealth for wiring money internationally, then on the other side get charged $12 from Bank of America for receiving an international money wire. Sometimes I get charged more for the amount I send, but my aus account is pretty bare, so I don't think i'll be charged extra.

So CoD:BO is $60USD, conversion via commonwealth = $63AUD.
    I will also be adding a $5AUD admin fee for all the ghey wire transfer fees I get charged.

So total = $68AUD

Final Step: If you like this offer, PM me with your steamID, I will add you. I will also PM you my commonwealth bank details for your transfer, if for some reason you have a preference for paypal I can arrange that.

Bonus Step: If you would like any other games at the US prices, do a 95cent conversion and save by only having to send me one admin fee. But this offer is only if you bundles games in a single transaction.

Remember become a premium member of GU to help support the costs of our servers!

Cheers,
    PA

People can still vpn UK store Black Ops and get it for 64$ AU

Comment

sweet, whateva is cheaper!

Comment

Originally posted by feary View Post
        People can still vpn UK store Black Ops and get it for 64$ AU
        I think it depends on your credit card. I only know 1 person it has still worked for thus far.

Comment

worked for chips

Comment

Yeah, as aegis said works perfectly for me, but depending on the country you just need to modify a few things - eg if vpn'ing to the US set America, pick a US state then add an extra 0 to your postcode.

For those who are interested i used StrongVPN.com is VPN service, offers security and anonymity for personal use (served me well for bypassing region gouging AND temporarily living in china).

I've had no trouble whatsoever from steam and my bank but could be different depending on your bank, i really can't say for sure.

Comment

StrongVPN = Hulu/Netflix/Pandora love.

Comment

Dont you need a US address to sign up to Netflix?

Comment

So what's the deal with black ops. Is it still the same matchmaking, free4all-ing, martyr-ing, air striking grindfest that MW2 was?

Comment

Originally posted by ResLo View Post
                    Dont you need a US address to sign up to Netflix?
                    Yes - but not verified.

Comment

Yeh I dont read the news section :p

Comment

basically its modern warfare 1 but newer and better once its released we will forget the should have been aborted fetus that was MW2

Comment

Originally posted by Kawolski View Post
                          Yeh I dont read the news section :p
                          You don't have to, every news article posted gets a thread, which is viewable in "latest posts".

Comment

its way better than mw 1 or 2.
                            just the jfk zombie mode on its own is reason enough to get this game

Comment

Working...
                            X