No announcement yet.

Brink General Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just played some "single" player, heaps better no lag, but as soon as i join an games.on.net or GameArena server SMART stuttering, AiS/Sprint stutter.

Comment

I get the Sprint stutter in multiplayer, and i get a few lag spikes, at times i get killed and there is absolutely NO one around, but apparently i was shot.
      i read that theres a bug that makes some players invisible for no reason on certain maps so that may be it.

Comment

Oh and it looks like Steam has fixed the region-fucking release date workaround.

Fix bug in local-file validation that affected some games

Comment

Oh and we got screwed for pricing.

Now dropped on Steam to 59.98. (down from 89)

Comment

Also steam have dropped the price of BRINK to $59.98USD, for the pack that includes the primo guide + game, yet somehow regular Brink is still $90 lol
            BRINK on Steam

Edit: Damit jay u beat me lol

Comment

Must be a complete flop for the price to reduce that much so fast.

Comment

price hasn't dropped, its a special,....
                a few gaming news sites seem to think its a mistake

Comment

yeah it's clearly a mistake - they forgot to region fuck the price on that is all

Comment

They have fixed the price, now $104.94 for the package deal.

Comment

Ah there we go, region-f-cked.

Comment

yea i noticed that brink was $59 on the aussie steam store earlier today, was gonna get it but decided against it.
                        bought fable 3 instead lol

Comment

PA delivers again

Comment

sooooooooooo Splash Damage's answer to the online lag issues is to give lagged players 4v4 matches instead...

We have been working on updates for Brink to address the lag issue that some people have reported they were experiencing.

In the meantime, we have made a configuration change for 360 users (which will be available to the PS3, once PSN is up) that alters the number of human players when matchmaking for ?Campaign? and most ?Freeplay? modes to eight total human players. This new configuration will allow those connecting to and hosting matches (particularly those with lower upstream bandwidth) to more reliably find and connect to quality hosts via the match-making process ? resulting in less lag and more fun. This change is being rolled out today and will be available worldwide.

For players who haven?t been experienced lag, we?ll still support 8v8 on all maps via a new ?Big Teams? configuration in Freeplay, and through custom settings in Private matches. There is no download required for this update and it will be available automatically the next time you log in to play Brink and launch either campaign or standard Freeplay matches. This should allow players new to the Ark as well as veterans to find quality matches suitable to their preferred play style.
                            Bethesda Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
                              BAHAHAHAHA its sooo true... i was in a corridor with 4 medics and not a single one revived me and i was the only engineer on the team and i died trying to complete the mission.

man i was pissed

Comment

By the way - found an easily exploitable bug that allows you to effectively get infinite xp per match.

Just involves two people (one on each side) hacking and de-hacking an objective for as long as you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X