No announcement yet.

Formula 1 2010 game (F1 2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope they give the option to remove all ghosts if you want.

Comment

Absolutely.

I also wish there was a way just to watch a ghost... but that would require spectator mode which isn't available. The ability to trade setups would also be nice.

Comment

Review by actual racers:

Comment

Hm, these guys clearly haven't spent enough time with it. They didn't even spot the advanced setup options.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
            I also wish there was a way just to watch a ghost... but that would require spectator mode which isn't available. The ability to trade setups would also be nice.
            wouldnt a standard reply function be enough for that?

Comment

Few laps in the wet at Melbourne with Corco, Mafiaso and Ahmad (just a record/upload test for the tournament stuff). Change to 480p:

Comment

So for those of you who've had hands on with this game - is it aimed for the simmers or is it more toward the arcade crowd?

Nice vid too rec - was doing really well til that blowout (I'm assuming the black tyre means a blowout).
                Last edited by Milenko; 12-10-10, 11:30 AM.

Comment

you've seen the shit they've talked about adujsting spoiler height etc... how could that even remotely be for arcade players?

Comment

I'm not into full on SIM's. This game has a nice balance. You can choose from six (I think) stock setups ranging from full wet to full dry and there are good standard options in between. If you're into changing every little thing you can, but there is no need to unless you want the best possible Time Trial time. For races the stock setups will do fine given you have more issues to deal with such as tyre wear fuel loads etc all making the car feel different (slightly) each lap.

Its a good balance between arcade and SIM imo.

oh and Aegis - stfu.

Comment

It's not a sim, but there are some sim-like car and handling mechanics that create a good balance between jump-in-and-play fun, while still not feeling arcadey. As long as you have all assists off. With assists it's just another throw away racer.

I'd highly recommend the game to just about anyone who loves the thrill of a good race. The sensation of speed is great, the graphics are even better, and it's Formula-freaking-One maen!

Comment

PS. if you want some hardcore simulation action, check out my iRacing thread: http://gamers-underground.com/racing...iams-fw31.html

Easily the best sim I've ever played, and now I'm even thinking "why would I buy Gran Turismo 5?" - I just won't have time for it. iRacing is my equivelant of an MMO.

Comment

I bought the game about 20mins ago and downloading it now.
                          I loved F1 on the PS3 and generally F1 racing games in general.

Cant wait to give it a shot

Comment

You wont be dissappointed.... unless you want to play with us, we're all on PC not PS3.

Comment

He said be bought it and is downloading it. Can't do that on PS3!

Comment

Lucky for him then.

Get praccing on Sakhir Lenko in case one of our racers fails to turn up tonight. > http://gamers-underground.com/tourna...announced.html

Comment

Working...
                                X