Formula 1 2010 game (F1 2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky for him then.

Get praccing on Sakhir Lenko in case one of our racers fails to turn up tonight. > http://gamers-underground.com/tourna...announced.html

Comment

Just finished DL'ing - firing it up now for some Sakhir practice

Comment

aww dont be nasty to him, lenko's gonna be sitting by his steam alerts panel waiting to get a go with all the cool kids now ;P

Comment

Well after an hour or two of play; I've started to get the hang of the vehicle with the comp. settings.

Melbourne best lap so far - 01:36.655.
          I reckon that isn't too bad considering. Kuala Lumpur is proving to be a MASSIVE pain in my ass though :p

Comment

So i was racing and pitted in. The crew/marshals didn't let me out until the entire field had passed me (pit lane was clear).
            Restarted the race and it did it again...and again.

Seems to be a known bug and it's effing annoying :/

Comment

Career is full of bugs. Multiplayer's where it's at!

Comment

Yeah im just getting some skills before I annoy ppl in multi :p

Comment

Get out of career if you want to get used to the cars we drive in the Tuesday comp. Career puts you in '2010' versions of the cars, so Red Bull cars are much much quicker than Lotus or Virgin etc.

Its better to practice in Time Trials to get used to the driving lines and speeds etc oyu can take into corners. Driving with other cars can come when you know the track better.

Comment

Reslo can probably give you some tips on how to get 20 seconds worth of time penalties as well as a drive through penalty.

Comment

• Read the manual a bit and I think it was for crossing the white lines after my pit stop... then in serving my drive through I sped in the pits and got +20 secs.

Bring on Melbourne and redemption.

Comment

• I lost heaps of time in the pits as the game wouldn't let me go over 30kph and my rear tyres were smoking, wth?

Comment

• PS. fucking hacks.

Comment

• Well the pseudo Melbourne race started well but I got another bloody drive through!!! AGHHH.

Comment

• [PC] Hackers destroying online legitimacy - Codemasters Forums

Comment

• Hey is your league full?
                                Tuesday nights not an option for me as i work til after 7pm (Perth Time).
                                We have a league if you have any people who missed out on your race night
                                www.raceleague.com.au
                                Last edited by Fleishman; 27-10-10, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X