Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interlagos coming to iRacing.

Also:
    iRacing member and 2010 Drivers World Champion, Gregger Huttu, test drives a Skip Barber F2000 and a Star Mazda. Leading up to the test day at Road Atlanta, Gregger had never left his home in Finland or ever driven a racecar. Watch Gregger's amazing story, captured in two parts right here on Youtube. Visit iRacing.com and join the fastest growing live, online, internet racing game. Maybe you will be next year's world fastest alien.

Last edited by rec; 10-01-11, 05:34 PM.

Comment

iRacing World Championship Series (F1) highlights of round 1:

Comment

So good.

Comment

Honda ARX-01C LMP2 coming to iRacing. Sweet.

The HPD ARX-01C LMP2 car is coming to iRacing. A debut winner in the 2010 24 Hours of Le Mans, the HPD-ARX01C LMP2 is based on the cars that have scored more than two dozen class and overall victories in American Le Mans Series competition since 2007. Fitted for the first time last year with HPD?s new 3.4 liter V8 engine, the nimble but powerful HPD ARX-01C LMP2 took Strakka Racing to the LMP2 class win at Le Mans (and fifth overall) as well as first place in the Michelin Green X Challenge.

The iRacing HPD ARX-01C LMP2 is expected to be available this summer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PagenaudSebringOne.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	596712

Comment

Comment

New major patch out. Amazing. This sim is reaching epic standards...

Comment

Yeah I gotta admit I'm liking the new skippy That video looks incredible too, the graphics look rather lifelike Had to do a double take on the opening misaka shot lol

Comment

Got back into iRacing last night and I'm within 5 seconds of the pace setters (who looked to be top guys just praccing) in the MX-5 on the LimeRock track. Is this good enough to start racing with to improve my license or should I practice more?

btw rec, I bought the Barber car last night just to watch your race.... what a bore that was!

Comment

Perhaps boring to watch, but the Barbers are one of the most fun series to race in I think.

5 seconds behind the quickest guys obviously isn't fast enough to be competitive, especially not on a course as short as Limerock. You could jump in, but you'd just be a back-marker going for a clean race to boost your safety rating - which isn't really a bad thing at all if you're happy to finish in the last few spots.

I'd say if you really want to "race", you'd want to be within 3 seconds of the leaders and could compete for spots in the back half or back third of the pack. Jump on Mumble for a session and I'll have a look at your lap and where to make up the time.

Comment

Yeah will do. Not sure when but I'll give you some notice.

I know its the first sector I need help in, the rest of the lap is pretty much flat out. Need to practice my trail braking more.

Comment

Wow. Incredible user made video...

Comment

Couple new amazing fan made videos:

Comment

Did the 2.0 tyre changes affect all the cars?

In meantime getting back into iRacing. Still trying to push past 1:01 on lime rock (1:08 two days ago).

Comment

I take it that means your wheel arrived.

Comment

Oh yes. But there's nothing like iRacing to take your e-racing ego down a thousand notches or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X