No announcement yet.

Space Marine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played for about four hours, up to the mission just after my thunderhawk went down, noe unable to continue tje game as it crashes everytime the new dropship tries to pick me up.
    Apart from that i am having a ball with the game
    Little bit worried about an Astartes healing from a melee kill, smells a bit too much like Chaos Sorcery
    Multiplayer was interesting but full of lag death for me

Comment

Mulitplayer in this is pretty sweet. It feels like space marine combat should. Just clunking around with big fucking guns, but also fast melee if you want. The jump pack is handeld very well. Great feeling when you zooom down onto someone and start wreckin shit.
      Only negatives are the p2p servers which is my 1st time playing them when I actually gave a shit, so I was always annoyed whilst playing at how this has become acceptable coz it was so fucking crap. But that seemed to be only the 1st time playing. Since then the connection has been decent enough. Also only a few maps. But it's ok as I dont see it lasting a long time and theres big multiplayer games coming up soon anyway.

Comment

I have visit many time on this site but when i come here i found something new.

Comment

I bought the game tried it out, i have to say smashing the orcs over and over again just get slightly boring but i am a warhammer 40k fan so i played for the small movies after each mission to get the full scope of the story behind it finished it with in the day was fun and now i have deleted it after finding out that they are not going to release a sequel.

That did ruin it for me as i wanted to find out what happened in the next part of the story but they are booked working on the MMORPG Warhammer 40k Dark Millenium Witch is going to be fantastic... well it better be >.<.

Comment

did you try MP? it sucks a bit due to P2P servers, but if you can get a server with a good link, it's really really fun

Comment

i have been meaning to give it a go with MP i have seen a few vids of it.

Comment

Working...
              X