• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[.hide=spoiler]
    [./hide]

Without the period.

Comment

spoiler:

How come the two chars I went in to the last fight with were somehow on the ship with joker at the end?

Anyone know if the reference to Adelaide getting wiped out and the Krogan leader wanting to take Australia over are only in our version of the copy? Would be interesting to see if they change things like the per region.

Comment

Originally posted by Tachi View Post
        spoiler:

How come the two chars I went in to the last fight with were somehow on the ship with joker at the end?
        spoiler:
        Yet another reason the ending makes absolutely no sense. Also afaik, the characters that were with me up to the end should have been vapourised. Apparently Garrus and Edi have instantaneous teleportation.

Also, lack of boss fight or any sort of real finite sense of ending to the game. Instead we get an anticlimatic talk-down.

Also it seems wrong to work for ending the cycles, yet end up just starting a whole new cycle anyway.

Comment

love this game so much fun now for some multi player when any1's ready

Comment

SPOILERS:

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
              spoiler:
              Yet another reason the ending makes absolutely no sense. Also afaik, the characters that were with me up to the end should have been vapourised. Apparently Garrus and Edi have instantaneous teleportation.

Also, lack of boss fight or any sort of real finite sense of ending to the game. Instead we get an anticlimatic talk-down.

Also it seems wrong to work for ending the cycles, yet end up just starting a whole new cycle anyway.
              Spoiler:

On my first play through, I took Garrus and Tali with me toward the spire. Both of their bodies were on the ground, crispy as bacon.
              On my 2nd play through, I took EDI and Javheek. Neither were on the ground after the laser beam cut me down. EDI was on the ship with Joker.

Comment

Seriously Jay, that sums it all up. I feel gutted from playing ME3 and coming to those endings.

Comment

o m f g ...

Comment

Originally posted by Minorci View Post
                    o m f g ...

why "omfg"? are you taking the fact that this video shows how to unlock the one squadmate is proof that the entire From Ashes DLC shipped with ME3's core game? (clearly that's what the creator of the video thinks)

And what's with the quotes? all they tell you is that a separate dev team worked on the From Ashes DLC after the guts of the game were done - not after the GAME was done (if this was the case it wouldnt be out for another month or so). So yeah, not surprising they stuck some of the assets in the main game content - they may've intended that to reduce DLC downloads, or it may've been a simple oversight leftover from a test - extra shit winds up in games all the time (bathtub roadster in UT anyone?)

Comment

I agree there were some consistance errors in the endings, regarding which characters appeared where... but then again, the token sex scene contained a character that died three chapters earlier in my game play through, so either Shepard is a necromancing necrophilliac, or the game generally suffers from some consistency issues. Not entirely suprising given the scope.

Comment

i dont get all the bitching about that dlc, just get the collectors or limited edition and its a non issue

Comment

Originally posted by mepm View Post
                          i dont get all the bitching about that dlc, just get the collectors or limited edition and its a non issue
                          But you're still essentially paying for it. Would be like complaining that your car could have had air-conditioning, but you didn't want to pay for the factory extras.

People always whine about Day 1 DLC and to an extent I can understand. They take cash over game enjoyment. The content was on the disc, so it's not like it was intended as a future update to increase the games replayability.
                          Last edited by Milenko; 15-03-12, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
                            But you're still essentially paying for it. Would be like complaining that your car could have had air-conditioning, but you didn't want to pay for the factory extras.

People always whine about Day 1 DLC and to an extent I can understand. They take cash over game enjoyment. The content was on the disc, so it's not like it was intended as a future update to increase the games replayability.
                            or, since we're talking about computer stuff, it's more like buying a CPU that has been hamstrung into a lower speed bracket and sold at a reduced price from the un-hamstrung version....

my argument is: were you told you would get THAT content as part of your purchase? if not - STFU. If you didn't buy the Spec ops skins for BFBC2, were you upset that these were updated into your copy of the game but YOU couldn't use them?

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                              why "omfg"? are you taking the fact that this video shows how to unlock the one squadmate is proof that the entire From Ashes DLC shipped with ME3's core game? (clearly that's what the creator of the video thinks)

And what's with the quotes? all they tell you is that a separate dev team worked on the From Ashes DLC after the guts of the game were done - not after the GAME was done (if this was the case it wouldnt be out for another month or so). So yeah, not surprising they stuck some of the assets in the main game content - they may've intended that to reduce DLC downloads, or it may've been a simple oversight leftover from a test - extra shit winds up in games all the time (bathtub roadster in UT anyone?)
                              lol mad much Aegis? Do you work for EA or something?

It's just typical EA money whore mongering, which we all should be used to I suppose.

Comment

I think people must see all my posts in the context of my avatar or something. think i need to write the subtext the way the elephant dudes in Mass Effect speak.

[incredulous tone directed at tinfoil hat lovers] but yeah, so capacity to accept that not everything is a conspiracy (especially when there's zero evidence to support a conspiracy) == EA whore then. good to know.

[curious but perplexed]I hate DLC on principle, but I don't get the mass sookage that's accompanied this. They never said you'd get to have any or all of the From Ashes shit as part of the base purchase (except collectors edition yadda yadda).

[matter of fact tone]To me, the argument that "it's on the disc so we own it, so give it us" implies that EA should be able to say "This game update was NOT on the disc so we can charge you for it". None of us want that now, do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X