No announcement yet.

HTC Desire and Android experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking shits me with provider exclusives on handsets. Was keen to give the HD a go when my current contract expires, but I'm *not* switching to fucking Vodaphone just for 1 handset (can't afford to buy one outright from ebay etc).

Comment

• That's so awesome about BlindType... it alone has sold me on Android over any competitor product.

Comment

• At the rate of how you adopt, move onto new things I'm surprised you're not all ready using an android phone rec.

Comment

• I'm surprised that with your fear of adopting improving technology, you haven't already slit your wrists in a protest against capitalism, consumerism - and to free your mind from its neophobic prison.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• In other news I am getting a Dell Streak. A bit of an upgrade from the old trusty G1 or HTC Dream.

Comment

• hahah.

Nah, I have no need to upgrade to a technology out of hype. If the technology solves a problem, or provides a service that I need and use then I will use it. Upgrading because of media saying you need to sounds a bit folly in my mind.

Though, let us know when you ditch your iphone for a android phone.

Comment

• It appears that Winamp has finally reached Android, saw on the market place last nite.
                  only in the BETA stages but still its good news

Comment

• I've had that a little while now... it's very good as you would expect.

Comment

• I just use the HTC player normally though might give binamp a shot

Comment

• I havent had the chance to use it yet, But does it seem stable Reslo? cos a few reports online seem to say it needs to be force closed fairly often.

Comment

• I've not had any issues with it.

Comment

• sweet, hmm still seems to be missing an equalizer tho... but so far so good

Comment

• Google serves hot Gingerbread, unveils Android 2.3 and Nexus S

Comment

• so when does the nexus S hit australia?

Comment

Working...
                                X