• Originally posted by Milenko View Post
      Well, I got myself an iphone4 and i fucking love cock. :p
      FIXED

Comment

• I lolled.

Comment

• Data-gobbling Android users will likely see bandwidth capped

Comment

• Well that is pretty irelavant rec as iphone and android phones all sold have a data cap and whatnot in Australia...

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

Comment

• anyone got an opinion on the samsung galaxy s?

Comment

• Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
                anyone got an opinion on the samsung galaxy s?
                I don't have an opinion as such, but it seems highly regarded. I don't know whether this is because it's good, or just because everyone is in love with the screen.

I'm still yet to see one irl.

Comment

• It doesn't have a headphone jack. End of story.

Comment

• specification says this

Music

Music Player with SoundAlive
                    3.5mm Ear Jack
                    MP3/AAC/AAC+/eAAC+/OGG/WMA/AMR-NB/AMR-WB/WAV/
                    MID/AC3/IMY/FLAC/XMF

Comment

• Ah, well in that case I stand corrected. Blame Reslo for that one.

In which case, it seems the better option over the Desire.

Comment

• ah I see what you mean

it also has an fm radio, but no flash

one out of three aint... well yeah it's bad.

Comment

• Yeah I stuffed up on the jack. I played with one before deciding on the desire. I didn't like the lack of flash, the UI or the actual case itself.seemed skier than the Desire.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

• Today, Amazon UK jumped the gun a bit and listed the HTC Desire HD/HTC Ace for 415 British pounds and an availability date of October 1st. Nothing else was mentioned about the device ? including any specs or an image ? but an October 1st launch date matches up quite nicely with that September 15th announcement we expect to go down in London. The listing has since been removed.
                            HTC Desire HD Listed by Amazon for October 1st, 415 British Pounds | Android Phone Fans

Comment

• Reason I asked was because of this plan, unlisted on their page.

Store: Samsung Galaxy S Easy Cap 39

$39 plan for 24 months, $0 galaxy S.

Comment

• I avoided Telstra for years because a) they're expensive and b) there's some deep seeded hate for the brand thanks to the evil that is (or was) BigPond.

But I recently ported over to them, due to diminished Vodafone network performance (result of the merger with 3, becoming VHA). I must say that it's worth every penny.

If data speeds are critical for you, I'd say you're silly to go with any other carrier. Personally I rarely use my phone for calls/messaging. It's all about e-mail, Facebook, and utility access (weather, mobile banking etc).

Comment

Working...
                                X