No announcement yet.

Android apps: top picks so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey rec you should introduce the RT technology of twitter...

Comment

• Now I'm just wondering if its a trap?

Comment

• Does this verify rule 34?

Comment

• and 35 and 36

Comment

• Apps kents!

NZBair premium is wicked for searching usenet and downloading using your sabnzbd client - all in the one app.

Comment

• Makers of Pocketweather (which is already released in the Market if it wasn't mentioned already) have today released another one of their iPhone apps "Pocket Casts"

Comment

• I swear I'm not looking for weather apps every day but I did come accross this on WP today... Weatherzone have released an app. As per the normal Weatherzone site its BOM based etc etc.

Last edited by ResLo; 18-03-11, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• For F1 fans....the official FIA F1 app is here.

It streams real-time data direct from Formula One Management's Technical Centre at the race track. It displays the same information supplied to the teams from every session of the weekend.

Comment

• Finally bought some apps from market, this is me testing tapatalk. not bad.

Comment

• Don't know if it's still free but FlexT9 is a hell of a keyboard app, kicks the normal keyboard app on my desire to the ground. It does voice to text well (not for use in a mall or a car with lots of road noise though, still up there with google voice), and swype or what ever is on there. If its still free on the Market (I couldn't find it on Appbrain for some reason) then grab it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
                        Finally bought some apps from market, this is me testing tapatalk. not bad.
                        lies! your post is not trailed by a "posted from my phone via Tapatalk" annoyance!

Comment

• You know you can turn that feature off?

Comment

• Originally posted by chad View Post
                            You know you can turn that feature off?
                            fail.

Comment

• A few new ones I've been playing with...

Burn the rope isn't too bad. Dismount isn't too bad either. Apparatus looks cool but I haven't tried it yet. Jangle is a good word game I play with the lady. Thrutu would be good if someone else actually had it! I'm still switching between Swiftkey, Perfect Keyboard and Swype for my keyboard.

In the music making department my two favs are TouchDAW (AWESOME Midi controller with XY controllers) and Electrum.

Phew.

Comment

• i just discovered the other day that the filemanager Astro has SMB support over wireless or bluetooth networks. saves having to setup FTP everytime i want to shift stuff between the phone and PC wirelessly.

Astro

Astro SMB Module

Comment

Working...
                                X