Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with GH... It's a little bit lame, and while there'd be people into it, there are plenty of them who aren't... Something more universal would be the go. Wii Tennis was definantly fun. ^O^

Comment

cant wait!!!

Comment

count me down <><

Comment

as in count me in?

Comment

Some new games out since last LAN. Red Faction: Guerrilla, Operation Flashpoint 2, Dream Killer. Havent played the last 2 yet but Red Faction looks like it could be great deathmatch fun. Destructible enviroments, jetpacks, spinblade launchers
            Will be looking to give them a go at the LAN.

Comment

Should do up a poll on what games everyones interested in, to help with Timetables or whichever, cause if people are going to be playing WC3 again I'm not going.

Comment

I have gotten RedFaction too. It looks like it could be some awesome fun.

Comment

sif not have at least one game of WC3 its more fun then Counter Strike Fail.
                  plus alot of people like playing a game of battleships.

Comment

wouldn't stress, NewBit - there's plenty of us who will play other games while WC3 is running.

but yeah +1 for red faction

Comment

Originally posted by xavierstarr View Post
                      sif not have at least one game of WC3 its more fun then Counter Strike Fail.
                      *points to the door*

Get out.

Comment

Im deciding if i should go hmmm. Is it like compulsory to play the games on the timetable at the LAN?

The fact i got some shitty cisco exam to do on the following week makes me want to study in the quiet periods of the LAN

Comment

It's never compulsary... We don't have a firm timetable up yet either. I'd be suprised if WC3 is as big this lan as it was the last one... Usually it only gets big around every second or third lan... rarely consistently over many.

Additionally, there will be new games for this LAN that'll be popular.

Comment

Sorry guys im not coming to DGA any more for a few Months 2 -8 months give or take.

CSS: Yawn

Comment

on the plus side, i almost certainly will be there, so net gain really.

Comment

how come xolares???

Comment

Working...
                                X