X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love you!!

Comment

I'm also currently working on a sponsor for lunch on Saturday, more as word comes in.

Comment

neato - how about a rego form we can use?

Comment

What do you mean a rego form? ^O^

Comment

the darwingamers.org rego form isnt up for this one yet

Comment

Ah... I'll get on it.

Comment

do we need to regestier and i cant be stuufed

Comment

Just keep in mind guys that we will be losing 5-6 people from the event if we cut CSS out completely. I say we bring back Vegas 2, Farcry 2 and if people want to play CSS, then let them but we should plan events that will hold people's interests.

For those of you who do whinge and moan about not playing the games you like - back in the day, the admins would scream out that a game is starting in 15 minutes. You then had to get the correct files and get into it or else it would start without you. The times that you would sit back and not participate, you'd be kicking yourself because or the amount of yelling and fun banter that would arise from those who would be playing.

The lesson is; go with the flow - you'll be surprised at what you will find fun.

Comment

First of all, I resent all of you playing CSS with us and getting involved on the night, then all going home and getting on the forum and having a cry.

secondly, if you dont want to play a CSS comp, DON'T PLAY IT!!!!

thirdly, we play so much CSS because all my mates only come for the CSS and i spent the time and effort in making a CSS server and implementing it at the LAN. if you want to play something else, maybe you should try and actually make some effort towards making it happen???? you can't all sit back and expect Lothar Kagetsu and Dragon to do all the work for you, they're there to game first and foremost.

fourthly, it IS a public LAN, I WILL be bringing the server, I WILL be bringing my clan (r3fluX), and in an attempt to combat everyone being split up into fail teams and having no fun, we challenge any clan or any one who forms a clan to a best of 3 clan war.

and xavierstarr......... your big screen doesn't make you big...... see you there.

Comment

aion full lan

Comment

No doubt there will be people playing Aion too haha. I just wish I didn't play soo many Betas that turned me off it...

Comment

Just to re-itterate, we are NOT BANNING CSS... We're simply trying to refocus attention elsewhere. If you WANT to play CSS we're not going to stop you... What are we going to do if you did want to play anyway?

Come-on guys, a little common sense.

Comment

if you wanted to stop people playing.. you could, i dont know, walk down the centreline between the tables and step on one of the cables attached to the DHCP server causing it to FLY off the table onto the floor whereupon it would smash and not work anymore - but that'd never happen hey?

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                              if you wanted to stop people playing.. you could, i dont know, walk down the centreline between the tables and step on one of the cables attached to the DHCP server causing it to FLY off the table onto the floor whereupon it would smash and not work anymore - but that'd never happen hey?
                              Is that a reference to my little dive when I got a cable caught on my leg and sacrificed my footing to save the router's life? =P

Comment

this is exciting!!!! im getting the shivers DGA is tomorrow... bring on borderlands!!

Comment

Working...
                                X