This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K_I_Z_A View Post
    this is exciting!!!! im getting the shivers DGA is tomorrow... bring on borderlands!!
    Tell me about it, man!

Comment

Originally posted by LuzTeTT View Post
      Is that a reference to my little dive when I got a cable caught on my leg and sacrificed my footing to save the router's life? =P
      haha no that was classic, but kagetsu stepping on the router's cable destroyed the network completely for a few hours at..last DGA? or the one before, cant recall

Comment

for some reason im the only one registered to go to the lan.... this is gonna be an interesting lan :p

Comment

Ah so many games out! (even on the day of the LAN no less). Probably be a total Borderlands, L4D2 fest. Oh well, can always play the others in the future.
          Im sure it will be a good one :cool:

Comment

Oh it wasn't a few hours! it was like 2 minutes, and everybody was shutdown because I flipped over a power cable. :p

I agree, we should have a pretty good LAN this time I think. It'll definantly be feature filled.

However, I was a bit of a miracle worker the last lan, getting HD TV working without an antenna, and repairing (eventually) the interwebs.

Comment

lol i did that at the last evo

Comment

Originally posted by K_I_Z_A View Post
                this is exciting!!!! im getting the shivers DGA is tomorrow... bring on borderlands!!
                I'm soo there KIZ!

Hoping to get there early

Comment

Im in for sure if my crapy laptop can handle the games (prob not) will see what i can do today

Comment

I might be able to go:smile: If ii can find a way there i am making some calls now to get there at start otherwise ill be there around 10pm and ill be bringing a friend with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Xolares View Post
                      I might be able to go:smile: If ii can find a way there i am making some calls now to get there at start otherwise ill be there around 10pm and ill be bringing a friend with me.
                      Originally posted by Xolares View Post
                      Sorry guys im not coming to DGA any more for a few Months 2 -8 months give or take.

CSS: Yawn
                      wouldn't want to take a stand and stick to it or anything. it's not much of a boycott if you show up anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
                        wouldn't want to take a stand and stick to it or anything. it's not much of a boycott if you show up anyway.
                        dont you have a ****ing hot sister?

Comment

yes.

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
                            Lol

Comment

****ing css lol shit shit good good good

Comment

****ing more more more dga who agrees

Comment

Working...
                                X