X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh man that just made the game so much more awesome

Zang!

Comment

New trailer for the current Korean version of the game.

Comment

Anyone having trouble getting the game to not freeze on the login screen - check your AV tools. GameGuard behaves like a rootkit so things like Eset Nod32 kill it, which kills the game. For Nod32, you have to disable stealth threat detection and self-defense to allow the spastic retarded shit to work.

Comment

Well, theres still a number of hours left in Beta event #5.

That said; I'm blown away.
          This game is fantastic. It takes design elements of successful mmo's and makes them feel fresh again; while making the entire experience feel new at the same time. They are, of course, blended with their own ideas etc.

The questing is intuitive and fun - the animations, environment, sound and music are all A-Class.

This 'beta' is more polished than every MMO retail released of 2008 combined.
          Flying takes a few minutes to get to grips with but after that it's awesome fun. Gliding off of mountains toward your next quest is also cool.

Can't say enough about it really.

Comment

Will post some screenies up later.

Comment

Greatest RPG to date. by far. 11/10, 110%, A**.

Unbelievably awesome.

Comment

im currently taking steps to purchase this game, via steam (paypal)

anything i should know or be aware of?

im just hoping its not going to be a 2 week wonder and a waist of my moneys.

Comment

i didnt like it as much as i had thought. Want to buy my account Dragon?

Comment

damn I may have to play it.

Comment

Some of my faves resized to be forum friendly.
                      Attached Files

Comment

yeah but is there only 20 levels of content

Comment

lvl 50 is the current max. but NCsoft have added higher caps to existing games in the past - re: city of heroes going from 40max to 50.

i like the graphics, i like the concept, the story seems pretty neat, level/training stuff is cool, combat is cool (although i dont quite get the auto attack thingy - keeps breaking my chains - and the warrior's initial chain starter attack takes way too long to recharge).

i still ****ing hate that once you can fly, you can't. running is so ****ing slow in this game, and gliding isn't much better. anyone know if there's a way to upgrade your run speed??

also, putting quest contacts in confined spaces where PvP occurs is ghey - took ages to talk to that Threff guy or whatever his name is in the arena because there were just too many players in there hitting each other - and of course they go for the ones who're only there to complete their quests.

otherwise, it's a fun game. and srsly - pwning ginseng root babies makes the above gripes all worth it
                          Last edited by Aegis; 03-08-09, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neotheo View Post
                            i didnt like it as much as i had thought. Want to buy my account Dragon?
                            sorry man.. lothar the champ he is, helped me getting the game nice and fast...

so im now a proud owner of a collectors edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                              (although i dont quite get the auto attack thingy - keeps breaking my chains ..
                              It shouldn't, the only things that cancel a chain is another castable spell. Thats wierd.

i still ****ing hate that once you can fly, you can't. running is so ****ing slow in this game, and gliding isn't much better. anyone know if there's a way to upgrade your run speed??
                              Yeah the actual flying is limited to specific zones. But it's the Abyss that the wings are designed for; which is accessable post lvl 25. I don't think you can increase run speed; but you can increase flight speed.

also, putting quest contacts in confined spaces where PvP occurs is ghey - took ages to talk to that Threff guy or whatever his name is in the arena because there were just too many players in there hitting each other - and of course they go for the ones who're only there to complete their quests.
                              Where was that? Were you an Asmo or? I hit level 18 and didn't engage in any PvP :O

otherwise, it's a fun game. and srsly - pwning ginseng root babies makes the above gripes all worth it
                              Haha, Mark was killing them purely because of the annoying sounds they make :p

As for content; patch 1.5 (not sure if its a beta patch or Korean live) will be adding 400 extra quests and 12 PVE instances!

Comment

attack chains were being cancelled by my basic attack.

I've got a scroll that boosts your run speed for a pitifully short space of time now.. so i guess no perm upgrades to run speed unless it's built into armour etc.

I was playing Asmodian. The PvP area you can get to earliest seems to be the Arena in the north of Pandemonium - as soon as you get into that city you can enter the arena. The quest that had me go in there was started from the bard dude on the bridge that leads to the area where the arena is.

also, chastisement of darkness 1 is an epic fail ability. takes ages to get enough divine power to fire it off.. and it does bugger all effectively - as much dmg as one normal hit from my greatsword and a 15s shield..

Comment

Working...
                                X