No announcement yet.

HTC Desire and Android experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My advice is to steer clear of Samsung. Too many quality issues and they don't seem to keep up very well. Still no official Froyo release for the Galaxy S from what I hear.

Oh, and it looks like it was released in 2005, bar the screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by grandinferno View Post
      My advice is to steer clear of Samsung. Too many quality issues and they don't seem to keep up very well. Still no official Froyo release for the Galaxy S from what I hear.

Oh, and it looks like it was released in 2005, bar the screen.

Froyo was released for optus a few days ago, my galaxy s is pretty good, but yeah the samsung support appears to be awful. This doesn't seem to be limited to phones either.

From what I can tell this phone will be supported by google, which means the software should be good. Hardware wise samsung is pretty good.

Comment

• Nexus S looks interesting too - shame no aussie release date (if at all)

Comment

• I'm hoping we're going to get some retina display type screen Android phones next year. This pixel shit is... well... bull. My HTC Touch Pro had a beautiful looking screen. They've gone backwards.

Comment

• With Android 2.3 out I'm waiting for a port to the HD2. Currently running the Desire HD 2.2 Rom on my HD2 and overclocked from 1Ghz to 1.5Ghz, runs fantastic.

Comment

Working...
            X