Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield Blog

Comment

Now that we're retail - anyone found any other cool tweaks to add to this list?

Comment

Bumped with GU favorites adding thingy.

Comment

For those with slow load in's. and using ati cards. Its been identified as an ati issue. Hopefully it gets fixed in catalyst 10.3

Comment

Probally should have beta removed from the mydocs file for the full game!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuayu101 View Post
              For those with slow load in's. and using ati cards. Its been identified as an ati issue. Hopefully it gets fixed in catalyst 10.3
              Ahhh! awesome.

Thanks for the heads up josh

Comment

Sorry to ask the question but need some second opinions. These are my pc's main specs, would i be able to run bad company 2 without any problems?

Gbyte GA-P55
                Intel Core i7-860 2.80Ghz 8
                4GB DDR3 1333mhz
                MSI N240GT 1GB PCIe
                Windows 7
                Last edited by Skinny; 06-03-10, 04:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

sure man.

Comment

Sure would.

I run it using this and on medium it never really drops below 70fps:
                    i7-920
                    6GB 1333mhz
                    GTX285 768mb

Comment

Arg just what i didn't want to hear

I’m getting around 100 fps on low setting whilst in online gu server game play for the first 2 mins, but then after the first 2 mins especially in combat / fire fights I’m dropping to around the 5-10 mark :S
                      Back to researching again. Any input to solving this problem is greatly appreciated as well as a big thanks for input so far (know it’s not my pc's parts I guess)

Comment

i have the same rig as rec running on high settings and it's smooth as - no idea on FPS

Comment

Any one got allot of the aussie servers like gamearena etc added to their fav's list??? if so could you post it from your settings file. I usually only see about 5-6 servers with less than 70 ping and all the others dont list them. makes it hard finding a server sometimes

Comment

Re: Bad Company 2 tweaks

Would be to be able to see ping. I don't get what is hard about coding a server browser when you have all the servers reporting back to yet ea still manage to keep fucking it up.
                            BF server browser havn't worked right since BF1942

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fash View Post
                              Any one got allot of the aussie servers like gamearena etc added to their fav's list??? if so could you post it from your settings file. I usually only see about 5-6 servers with less than 70 ping and all the others dont list them. makes it hard finding a server sometimes
                              Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Australian Server List

Comment

Damn you Node.. get your act together already.

Comment

Working...
                                X