No announcement yet.

Aion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah those dp skills are still being tweaked from what I read.
    My Sorc's DP skill basically one shots a mob.

Also; as for the arena. You can change your 'Channel' Guild Wars style.
    It puts you into a parrallel copy and there may not be any players in it

Comment

ahh so you can effectively force an instance? that's neat

Comment

Yeah precisely.
        I will be changing my channel the minute i log in on retail; to channel 9 or so. It should reduce the amount of people around me; although the servers automatically load balance the population among the channels.

I made a templar last night and got him to level 11.
        That DP skill is a pure tanking one by the looks of things. It absorbs up to 10k damage

Comment

yeah but only for a pitiful short space of time

Comment

Well it depends on the context. Elites at level 18ish will hit for several hundred a pop. So in that situation its pretty useful

Comment

except at that level everything you're fighting is more powerful too so more HP... still worth SFA ;P

Comment

I think only the lower level regions have channels.

Comment

so, i spent a good 10 or so hours playing aion.

did every quest i could to get better head way of the game, and i do believe we have a ****ing awesome game on our hands here...

1 thing though.. at lvl 9 when you get that advance mission (basically a free lvl up to 10).. you loose all current XP for lvl 9.
                  got 70 k XP and completed the mission and lost all my xp... harsh lesson learnt there

so if there's going to be a Gu Aion guild count me in, i had a ball playing this game,

i just hope some of the mission issues aka not able to use a plant or collection item for a quest glitch is fixed by the next beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Tachi View Post
                    I think only the lower level regions have channels.
                    pre level 20, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon xr View Post
                      1 thing though.. at lvl 9 when you get that advance mission (basically a free lvl up to 10).. you loose all current XP for lvl 9.
                      got 70 k XP and completed the mission and lost all my xp... harsh lesson learnt there
                      That quest xp reward is dynamic.
                      If you have 60% xp, it will increase it to 95%. If you have 10%, it will still increase it to 95%. If you're level 10, you will get nothing. It's just to ensure that you are level 10 when you ascend.

It's a good method because you can only start the ascension quest line at level 9 and you must be level 10 to finish it

Comment

Good Game - Video

Comment

oh yeh forgot to say... watch it

Comment

Necro this thread.

Aion will be having a free 10 day reactivation period for previous players of the game.

Previous players of NCSoft's Aion will be able to return to the game for free during a reactivation period in early December.

From December 3rd until December 13th (starting at 8 a.m. Pacific and ending at the same time), all Aion accounts that were previously subscribed and in good standing to Aion will be reactivated, allowing former players to enjoy the game, and the new 2.1 patch, for free.

During those ten days, players will also be able to enjoy double experience and 99% off Soul Healing, available during the two weekends during the event

Comment

yeah saw that.. might lvl my 50 to 55

Comment

Time and date conversion

The Fixed Time World Clock

Comment

Working...
                                X