Bad Company 2 tweaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paladin View Post
    no, it's not the 'least of which'. spraying bullets at someone charging up a narrow stair case, only to have them leap the last 25 stairs and knife you in the face for an instagib is downright fucking lame.
    From what i can tell its a lag issue. People with lower lag have the upper hand. It seems that this has gotten worse tho with the new patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritwalker View Post
      Fix for Spawn Lag after R7 Client update

From Link - Spawn LAG fix(at least for me by now...) - Electronic Arts UK Community
      Thanks for that one Spiritwalker. Was suffering from that problem.

Comment

any tweaks to stop disconnects upon connecting to a game? (or max 10 mins after round start)

Comment

hmm running steam in offline mode seems to have fixed my bfbc2 connection to server has been lost crap

Comment

thats weird aegis

Comment

given the issue started for me with the steam UI update - maybe not so weird at all. :/

Comment

I have a new problem with the game. it started since i downloaded from AMD the latest patch driver for my Graphic Card ATI 5970(2gb) because of the battlefield 3 problem with login . now everytime i enter battle in BC2 the monitor starts flickering black and back to the original game display fast. only in Low Graphics settings it stops , since now i played at very high settings. i have quad core i7 3.5 ghz, ATI radeon hd Club edition 5970 m 4 gb of rams...

Comment

Working...
                X